Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Hey Hi Hello!

If you haven't noticed, I've taken a much more lax approach to blogging lately, not totally on purpose either. Just wanted to drop in and fill you all in on the haps around here. 

Since I last blogged...
Spring semester started - much too vigorously if you ask me. But it's week 5, so I'm not complaining. 

I'm staying in my current apartment after school (for the summer) so I'm trying to spruce things up - I just picked up this rug - and it makes a big difference. 

It's been frigid here, so I've been staying warm in this. It's changed my life. 

Sarah and I took a personal day to have a leisurely lunch, shamelessly see this movie, and hit up a Zumba class. Personal days are highly recommended around here. 

And this weekend, Alex is skiing in the American Birkebeiner! So we're heading up north to Hayward, WI for some good old winter sporting. 

image via tumblr


No comments:

Post a Comment