Monday, November 17, 2014

NEW WORK

Greetings! You may all have thought that I dropped off the face of the earth these last two weeks - and to be honest during those three mind blowing hours of watching Matthew McConaughey talk beautiful gibberish in space I almost forgot I was still on planet earth. I digress, I'm not in space with a hunky astronaut turned farmer turned astronaut; rather I'm still in Minneapolis soaking up all of the glittery snowy goodness that surrounds me. I've also been working on school projects, and since I know you wake up every morning wondering what I'm up to, I thought I'd grace you with my recent design work! Read more below...

This project was definitely not one I thought I would enjoy, and while at times I was close to sitting in a corner eating my hair, I was extremely pleased with the outcome. The project client was General Mills (yes yes, the cereal geniuses) and the goal was to create an open office environment for them. Take a look at the renderings here!



Check out the rest of this project and even more of my design work at my ever trusty portfolio

No comments:

Post a Comment