Friday, April 4, 2014

Which Twin Cities Neighborhood Are You?

I don't know about you, but I love a good Buzzfeed quiz. Actually any quiz online - maybe it's because the internet is all knowing and will slowly piece together my life for me and tell me who I am. Okay okay, so that's not totally true. BUT when it comes to things like "Which Spongebob Character Are You?" and other very vital pieces of information on the road to self discovery, I jump on it. I found this quiz for all of us who live in the great midwestern cities of Saint Paul and Minneapolis. Which neighborhood are you, really? I got Nordeast (Northeast Minneapolis) which is funny, because just yesterday while chatting with a friend I mentioned I'd love to live there. 

So, pray tell, what neighborhood should you really be living in?

Photo via sarahcarlsonetc on instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment