Wednesday, March 26, 2014

would you try oyster books?

I'm a huge fan of Netflix for television series and film, so it's understandable that I'm attracted to Oyster Books, an online subscription service that allows you to choose from 100,000 of books - all available to read at your fingertips in an easy iPhone / iPad friendly interface. 

I always have my phone with me, and often times wish I had a book with me when I'm on the bus, waiting for classes to start, or even when I'm a passenger stuck in traffic. However, sometimes carrying a book around can weigh you down - also, I don't like being confined to just one book for that day. With Oyster, it seem the possibilities are endless. 

Have you tried it? Would you recommend it? I'd love to hear your thoughts!

No comments:

Post a Comment