Friday, March 21, 2014

my shopping resolution...

I recently started a new budgeting trick: to only spend money on weekends {Friday through Sunday}. And while I've been able to stick to it pretty well, I still have noticed unnecessary spending. As a college student with graduation in the future, graduate school a possibility, and loans an absolute certainty, saving money is one of my top priorities....but....I also love to shop. 

So to restrict myself even more, I'm attempting to only allow myself one new piece of clothing a month. That's right! So far it's gone well...which isn't saying much because I started March 1st when I bought this dress. However, I am hoping that it helps me practice self control. 

So I'm wondering, do you have any 'rules' with your spending? How to save money and still manage to have fun?

No comments:

Post a Comment