Thursday, March 6, 2014

{EAT MINNEAPOLIS} Spyhouse Coffee Roasting Co

I recently filled you in on one of my favorite restaurants in Minneapolis, and luckily for you, they also have a coffee shop. Spyhouse Coffee is a sister company of The Bad Waitress with three locations in Minneapolis {one of which is right down the street from their diner}. With a mix of rustic and industrial, their coffee shops are the perfect place for a Saturday morning date, a place to meet up with friends, or study. 

There are a lot of good options, but my favorite is the Spygirl! It has a hint of lavender and honey making for a lovely mid morning jolt. If you need an extra kick, try the Mata Hari {which has cayenne pepper in it}. 
...yes, both of these photos are of the Spygirl...I'm obsessed

For all locations, visit their website

top photos via Spyhouse Coffee Roasting Co // bottom photos from my instagram


No comments:

Post a Comment