Thursday, February 20, 2014

What Do You Do On Snow Days?

Here in the Midwest we're experience Polar Vortex 3.0 - it's been sleeting / snowing for the past four hours and it looks like it's not stopping anytime soon. When it's this snowy and beautiful though there are a few things I love to do. Surprisingly, I love walking over to the gym when the weather is like this - usually I end up sitting on the couch so much that working out a little bit lets me blow off some steam {and it's usually empty when the roads are bad}. Obviously multitudes of snacks are consumed while I watch either The Office or Grey's Anatomy. But the best part about it is pulling on some moccasin slippers, a chunky sweater, and sitting by the window with a  good book and a cup of spearmint tea. 

I'm curious...what are your favorite things to do when it's too blustery to go anywhere?

No comments:

Post a Comment