Thursday, January 23, 2014

{EAT MINNEAPOLIS} The Bad Waitress


I'm going on three years of living in the Minneapolis / Saint Paul area and couldn't be happier. There are a lot of things about these twin cities that I adore, and one of them is the food scene. On this extremely cold day, I thought I share one of my favorite places for a warm comforting breakfast or lunch. The Bad Waitress is located near downtown Minneapolis on 'Eat Street' and is one of my favorite places to take friends when they come into town. 

The interior is an eclectic mix of vintage, sic fi and mid century modern with the most amazing leather tufted booths. Also, the garage style windows open up in the summer for a really great afternoon lunch spot. Just make sure you know the quirks of ordering when you go....{hint: once you're seated don't expect the waitress to come take your order; rather fill out the order pad on your table and give it to the front counter}


Did I mention the food is amazing?! The breakfast menu is to die for, filled with stuffed french toast {pictured below}, seasonal pancakes, and some of the best lattes in the city. If you're looking for a classic lunch with a good selection of beer look no further, my favorite? The three cheese grilled cheese {add bacon}. And to top it off? All the food is organic and locally grown. 


Bad Waitress is located on : 
2 E. 26th Street
Minneapolis, MN 55404


top and bottom photos via my instagram // others by Bad Waitress

No comments:

Post a Comment