Friday, August 16, 2013

Winter Movie

Often times when actors do a movie outside of their normal niche I find it hard to truly appreciate the character - I always feel like I'm not convinced - so when I saw there was a new drama coming out with a leading cast of Ben Stiller, Kristen Wiig, and Adam Scott I was skeptical. But 'The Secret Life of Walter Mitty', which comes out this Christmas, looks very intriguing! 

The trailer is a little confusing, so here's what IMDB has to say about it: "An office worker who lives inside fantasy worlds where he gets to live an adventurous life while romancing his co-worker sets off a global journey to fix things when both of their jobs are threatened."


Looks great, right? "The Secret Life of Walter Mitty" comes out this Christmas. 

No comments:

Post a Comment