Tuesday, July 30, 2013

What's Your Fitness Routine?

I've never been one to enjoy or even engage in any form of physical activity; I pretty much hate running, I'm not a team player, and I get bored easily {I know, picky}. Recently however I've started changing little things in my daily life to be more healthy and fit. Choosing salad versus fries, lifting weights before bed, etc. etc. 



In terms of a workout though I'm pretty low key. While I'm no outdoors woman by any means, I've always enjoyed hiking, so once in a while during the nice weather I head over to a trail for a good hike {plus the scenery is amazing}. When I don't have the time {or the right weather} for such activities, I turn to one of the quickest and newest things: the seven minute workout. It was recently featured in the New York Times; a workout that consists of 12 high intensity exercises over only seven minutes. It pretty much sucks...but it's over in seven minutes! 

I'd love to know what you do to stay in shape and keep healthy!


1 comment:

  1. HA, Abby! "It pretty much sucks...but it's over in seven minutes!"

    I started running early in the mornings, and man am I out of shape. You should see me huffing and puffing up and down the hills. I really loved yoga, but it's a pretty penny. When we were in Zurich, we swam in a huge, clear lake and constantly jumped off the docks. It was paradise! I'd kill to be able to swim like that every day. Maybe another point in life, huh?

    Good for you for toughing it out, lady!

    ReplyDelete