Monday, July 29, 2013

The Weekend in Short - Chicago

Hello hello! I'm back {finally} after a wonderful vacation and a few days to myself I've returned. Here are a few snapshots of what the last week and a half looked like for me. We arrived in Chicago last Saturday night and enjoyed a walk around downtown in the warm summer night, spent the next few days shopping, museum hopping, and of course rocking out at the Jay Z and Justin Timberlake concert {pssst...it was AMAZING}. Over the weekend I also headed up with Hayward, WI with a friend for the World Lumberjack Championship, which was hilariously fantastic. If you're ever in Wisconsin, Hayward is a great little town to go to, it's up north, kind of kitschy, and filled with great local shops and food joints! I managed to pick up just a few pounds of fudge - and also gorge myself on cheese curds. Hope you all had a great few days! Look back the rest of the week for new posts! 




all photos via my instagram :: follow me at abbyacarlson



No comments:

Post a Comment