Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Summer Playlist

During sultry summer days {and nights} I get a strong hankering to relax to my favorite summer songs. There's something special and almost magical about the music you listen to during the summer, they seem to imprint themselves in to your memory, and become the backdrop of beautiful warm moments. While my musical tastes have shifted over the years and I find new tunes to serenade me every summer,  I always manage to throw a few classics into the mix. Here are a few of my favorites this season. Listen to the playlist here on Spotify.

Bad Girls // MIA

Uptown Girl // Billy Joel

Lola // MIKA

Sealion // Feist

Ruby Blue /// Roisin Murphy

In the Sun // She & Him

Steal My Sunshine // Len

Sweetest Thing // U2

Big Country // Bela Fleck

All These Things That I've Done // The Killers

Dance Anthem of the 80's // Regina George


No comments:

Post a Comment