Monday, June 10, 2013

The Weekend in Short - Rainy Days



For the past three or four weeks we've experienced a pretty continuous streak of rainy weather, and this weekend of course followed suit. I decided with the dreary weather to whip up a dinner that was both full of flavor and comforting, so I went with a grilled brie and turkey panini with a home-made apricot cranberry chutney. Needless to say it was delicious and was the perfect way to spend a cold night in. My mom and I have also been working our way through Arrested Development; is any one else re-obsessed? Yesterday was one of my best friend's 19th birthday - oddly enough even with a total of a seven year age difference, for three weeks this month he, his brother, Sarah and I are all teenagers - so we had to snap a picture. 

No comments:

Post a Comment