Tuesday, May 21, 2013

The Weekend(s) In Short - Finale and Welcome


Geez, it's been quite a while since I've last updated you all recently, hasn't it? Well I'll make no excuses and just fill you in on all the happenings around here! I finished finals week of school with a plethora of exams, papers, and of course the dread portfolio review (which I just found out I passed yesterday!). On top of all that there was this thing called 'moving out' that took place, and luckily enough for me I didn't really do any of it (thanks, Sarah and Dad!). 

Now that I'm home it's been really an amazing feeling. Just being able to spend time sitting around a bonfire with gooey s'mores and cold drinks with my friends and family has been awesome! We also managed to do a little gardening to brighten up these rainy days around here! Hoping your start to summer is going as beautifully as mine! 



1 comment: