Friday, May 3, 2013

Friday Fondness - Getting Your Groove Back

Me oh my! I have been quite lackadaisical about posting, haven't I? Not to make excuses but it's been pretty busy up in here with the semester's end right around the corner. But I'm back and groovier than ever! Alright warning: it's about to get a little personal (just a bit). After going through somewhat of a 'blah' phase of just not feeling quite like my shiny self, I've come out bubblier than ever! Oh what just a few weeks (or days) can do to make you feel a bit more on top! 

Even though there's snow her {YES, in MAY!} I'm thrilled that my parents are visiting for the day tomorrow and can spend some much needed time doing nothing but shopping, eating, and of course relaxing! Have a fabulous weekend!


image via tumblr.

1 comment:

  1. Boo, sorry you were going though that kind of phase. If it makes you feel any better, I was too (and just never addressing it). Figured out that it could be my birth control, which I'm getting taken out on the 14th. Cannot WAIT. Yes. Now THAT was too much information.

    Glad you're spunky and back at it! <3 And hope you had a great time with your family.

    ReplyDelete