Monday, February 11, 2013

Do You Send Out Valentines?

I loved getting Valentine's Day cards when I was in elementary school, I still get a Valentine's Day package in the mail from my mom, and I try to give something to Alex. Who doesn't love getting a little note and a treat from someone just because? And sending them is just as fun. As an adult though it seems that it's way less common - hardly anyone I know participates in the tradition. I love finding cute cards {or even making my own}, writing a cute little note, and stuffing it with a treat! 

Do you send valentines to your friends or is it cliche as an adult?


photo via flickr

1 comment:

  1. I don't think it's a cliché at all, I think it's a cute way to tell your friends you care about them. We should be doing that all the time anyway :D.

    www.101FashionStreet.com

    ReplyDelete