Monday, January 21, 2013

Are You Having a Nice Long Weekend?

Happy day off to all of you who don't work today! Today is my last day of break before classes officially begin again - so while I'm back in the cities, I'm taking today to relax one last time. What a wonderful long weekend it's been! Alex returned from Germany late Thursday night, so Friday we woke up early and made a day of it, complete with chocolate chip pancakes, cross country skiing, and the first few episodes of Game of Thrones {have you seen it?}. What a life! I also watched Woody Allen's To Rome With Love, which was neurotically hilarious and extremely intriguing. 

While I'm sad that break is over and Alex and I are back to long distance for a while, it sure was nice to spend some quality time with him and my family :)

Hoping you all stay warm and have a lovely week ahead of you!


No comments:

Post a Comment