Monday, December 3, 2012

The Weekend in Short - A Mini Adventure

{The beautiful mess of paint mixing}

{Decadent Chocolate Tuxedo Cheesecake}

{Gorgeous Chandelier in Hotel Lobby}

{Best breakfast joint around}

Last week I mentioned that I was going to go on a 'mini vacation' in my own city. Well over the weekend my parents came to visit; they picked us up we spent the day shopping at America's first ever enclosed shopping mall, Southdale (in Minnesota) - don't worry though, even though it's the first it's not old...I'm almost ashamed how much new clothing I bought this weekend! Sarah had a holiday choir concert which was filled with beautiful Christmas carols and sing a longs {my favorite}. Since no vacation is complete without a marvelous hotel, we decided to stay in the heart of the city at the Hilton Hotel where we enjoyed being waited on and lounging around. Sunday we finished the weekend with breakfast at The Egg and I, one of the best breakfast restaurants in the Twin Cities area! It was such a fun time being able to vacation at home - I highly recommend it!

Hoping you all have a fabulous week ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment