Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Ingenious Tables

I've started house hunting for next {school} year - which means i've already gone into total decorating mode. I've gone Pinterest crazy obviously and most importantly I've started hunting for beautiful and functional furniture. Of course I looked at Ikea, where furniture is elegant, user friendly, and especially college budget friendly. I found these side tables that have built in bowls/potters that can be used for small indoor plants, snacks for entertaining, or office supplies. They also have a wire shelf underneath for easy magazine storage. I'm pretty sure we'll be investing in one or two of these. Great for working from the couch, eating a lazy dinner during a movie, and entertaining at the last minute {when all the dishes are dirty...}

What do you think of these tables? Would you use them in your home?



No comments:

Post a Comment