Monday, November 19, 2012

The Weekend in Short - 52 Hours

{Beautiful Holiday table display at Crate and Barrel}

{Gem Hair Clip from H&M}

{A Festive Holiday Sweater}

{My go-to winter lips saver}

Do you ever have those weekends where you know you have a million things you have to do, but you just don't do them? That was me this weekend. I have so much to do in the next week it's scary, but I decided I needed to spend some time relaxing and having fun! So my best girl friends came up this weekend and we spend those 52 hours watching 7 movies, eating $200 dollars worth of junk food, shopping until our feet hurt, and just having a blast! It was technically a 'girls' weekend but Vince {Becca's finance} joined us for most of the weekend - he even participated in mud masks! At one point, the six of us made a human pyramid {pictures to come later ;)} I managed to pick up a cute new sweater for this cold weather and gorgeous new hair clip to jazz up any outfit from H&M. While I may have some catch up work to do this week, I couldn't have asked for a better weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment